1. CHECK-IN TIME
Check-in is at 2:00 PM unless agreed otherwise in your confirmation.
Please do not interrupt the cleaning services prior to your arrival.
2. CHECK OUT TIME
Check-out is 10:00 AM unless other arrangements have been made.
There is no assigned parking.
Get a parking pass from the office and park in any open spot.
There are grills available at the south end of the building ground floor.
All trash must be in plastic bags and put down the trash chute
located on each floor south end of the building.
6. COFFEE POT & DISHES
Unplug coffee pot and make sure all dishes are washing in the dishwasher.
Please start a load of sheets in the washing machine as all of them have to be removed and washed before the next guest arrives.
Shut tightly and lock the lower lock on the door.
Extra set of keys should be left on the counter above the sink for the next guests.
Wifi internet is installed in each unit.
10. PHONE SERVICE
All local + long distance calls can be made on the telephone provided.
Carlos Pointe Beach Club
8350 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL, 33931
CARLOS POINTE GUEST RULES & REGULATIONSThese rules and regulations were adopted by the Association’s Board of Directions for the protection and privacy of all and will be strictly enforced. Unit owners will be informed of any infractions by their guests/tenants. Upon request, the staff member, guests, and renters should be prepared to provide their names and unit numbers. In the event that they refuse, law enforcement will be called, and the person or persons refusing to cooperate with the request will be removed from the property for trespassing.Unlike a hotel, our units are privately owned. The Association has no responsibility for the condition of individual units, lost keys or other problems with the units. Should you have a problem, call the person from whom you rented your unit.The Florida Clean Air Act mandates NO SMOKING in the lobbies, stairwells, elevators, recreation room, walkways and fenced-in pool deck. Please do not throw cigarette/cigar butts off the walkways or around the propertyPlease do not smoke in a unit and do not smoke on lanai or walkway.
A SPECIAL REQUEST TO PARENTS
Please know where your children are at all times. Young children must not use the elevators and stairwells without an adult. The elevator, stairwells, and walkways are NOT playing areas. We have your children’s safety in mind. Young adults are asked to respect the recreation room and the sports equipment as well as the property in general. Parents will be held responsible for their children’s actions.
Occupancy : Units are for residential purposes only with a maximum of six (6) persons in two bedrooms units. Only families and responsible adults over the age of 25 (proof of age is required) are eligible to rent units. There must be at least one person over the age of 25 sleeping in the unit. Individual owners may have more stringent requirements.
Registration : It is a fire department regulation, that all residents be registered. Please do so in the main lobby as soon as possible. Once you have filled out a registration form, a parking pass will be put on the bulletin board for you to pick up. Please do this, and display it in your vehicle at all times
Parking : Automobiles, vans and light pickup trucks that do not exceed the size of one parking space may be parked in designated areas only. NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, BOATS, JET SKIS, TRAILERS OR CAMPERS MAY BE PARKED ON THE PROPERTY BY GUESTS OR RENTERS. Motor homes may be parked IF they take up no more than one (1) parking space and are not over 25? in length.
Bicycles and Mopeds may be parked in designated areas only. Motorcycles may be operated only for entry and exit and must have a quiet muffler. No noisy or off-road bikes may be operated on the premises. Bicycles are not permitted on sidewalks, walkways or lawn areas. Riding is permitted on open areas at the bicyclist’s risks. No skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, roller blades, scooters, etc. are allowed.
Luggage Carts are available in the recreation room. Please return them to this room.
Washers and Dryers are available in the laundry room at the south end of the building. They are coin operated (quarters).
NO DRONES ANYWHERE ON PROPERTY OR BEACH
Pets are not permitted anywhere on the property
- Vehicle maintenance may not be performed on the property.
- Only vehicles with current license tags that can operate on their own power are permitted on the property. Other will be towed after 24 hours at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Food is allowed only in the recreation room or on the sunset patio. Please clean up after yourself.
- Trash/garbage must be disposed of in securely closed plastic bags in the trash chutes at the end of each floor. Do not leave bags on trash room floors or walkways.
- Recycling bins are located in the north and south breezeways. There are separate bins for paper/cardboard and for plastic/metal/glass. Please break down boxes.
- Quiet time is from 10 P.M. to 8 A.M. Radios, televisions, tape machines, stereos, singing and playing of musical instruments must be kept at levels that will not disturb others. Sound carries from the balconies. Be considerate of your neighbors.
- Gas grills are available at the south end of the building. Please carefully read the instructions for use before using them. The fire code prohibits grilling on lanais or within 25 feet of building
- Do not place towels, clothing, mats, or other objects on the railings or the fence around the pool
- Do not clean shells inside the unit. Sand and shell pieces severely block the drains.
- Fire regulations mandate that walkways and stairwells be kept free of all possible tripping hazards. Personal items left on walkways will be collected by the staff, considered to be trash, and disposed of. Only beach shoes are permitted in the unit door alcove.
- Do not throw ANYTHING off the walkways.
- Pool hours are 9 A.M. until dusk (Florida Law). There is no life guard. Swim at your own risk.
- Proper pool attire only. This is a family-friendly residence. No cut off jeans.
- Pool chair must be 4 ft. from poll edge as per Florida laws.
- Glass items and food of any kind (e.g., chips and other snack food) are prohibited in the pool or pool area. Drinks not allowed in the pool or on the pool edge
- Furniture may not be removed from the pool area
- Towels must be placed on pool chairs to protect them from lotions and oils.
- Please remove towels and personal belongings when leaving the pool area for an extended period.
- Shower and remove sand from feet before entering pool. Foot showers are available outside the pool fence. A body shower is available on the pool deck
- Children under the age of twelve (12) Must be supervised by an adult.
- Babies must wear specifically designed swim diapers.
- Only portable, battery-operated electronic devices with headsets are permitted in the pool area.
- Ball playing, diving, jumping running, and aggressive horseplay are prohibited in the pool and pool area.
- Pool and pool area restricted to the use of Carlos Pointe residents and guests. Other will be removed for trespassing.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED inside the fenced in pool area.