1. CHECK-IN TIME is 2:00 PM unless agreed otherwise in your confirmation. Please do not interrupt the cleaning services prior to your arrival.
2. CHECK OUT TIME is 10:00 AM unless other arrangements have been made.
3. PARKING-There is no assigned parking. Get a parking pass from the office and park in any open spot.
4. GRILLS- There are grills available at the south end of the building ground floor.
5. TRASH-All trash must be in plastic bags and put down the trash shute locatd on each floor south end of the building.
6. COFFEE POT-Unplug coffee pot and make sure all dishes are washing in the dishwasher.
7. SHEETS-Please start a load of sheets in the washing machine as all of them have to be removed and washed before the next guest arrives.
8. DOORS-Shut tightly and lock the lower lock on the door. Extra set of keys should be left on the counter above the sink for the next guests.
9. INTERNET-Wireless is installed in each unit.
10. PHONE SERVICE_ All local calls can be made on the telephone provided. Long distance should be made through a cell phone or phone card.
Keys are mailed with in the package once final payment is made. There will be and extra set of keys in the unit. When leaving put one set back on the counter and return the other set in the enclosed pre stamped envelope and mail as soon as possible.
The office at Carlos Pointe is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM. If your arrival is not during those time go the next day to the office to register and receive a parking permit.
Any problems you can contact me at:
CARLOS POINT ADDRESS:8350 Estero Blvd. Fort Myers Beach, FL. 33931
Driving from the northTake I75 south to Daniels Parkway go west to Six Mile Cypress Parkway left to Summerlin Road Left to San Carlos Road Stay straight road turns into Estero Blvd. Condo is about six miles after you cross the bridge
Driving from the EastTakes I-75 North to Bonita Beach Road (exit 116) Bonita Beach road turns into Estero Blvd. Condo is the 3rd building once you croos the bridge into Ft Myers Beach
Driving from the Ft Myers AirportExit airport going west on Daniels Parkway to Six Mile Cypress Parkway left to Summerlin Road Left to San Carlos Road Stay straight road turns into Estero Blvd. Condo is about six miles after you cross the bridge